Every guest agrees to Welcome Homes USA Terms & Conditions.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Full payment is required 30 days prior to your arrival in Florida. When written notice of cancellation is received the following charges will apply:
30 or more days prior to your arrival = Full refund minus $20 processing fee
29 to 15 days prior to your arrival = 50% of the total Rental Charge
14 to No Show = 100 % of the total Rental Charge
NOTE: All additional facilities/services are charged per item, plus tax and are subject to availability. Should you wish to add any of the additional facilities/services referenced above, please contact our reservations department.
CONFIRMATION: Please check for accuracy. Ensure dates, accommodation type; name and addresses, as well as quoted rates are correct. If any changes are necessary call us immediately. Please keep your reservation transaction number handy to reference when you call.
CLEAN FEE: If you have booked a reservation for less than 7 nights you will see a “clean” charge included in the above charges. This charge is also subject to sales and hospitality taxes.
Property Protection Fee: We have a non – refundable Property Protection Fee of $59.00 plus tax per property, per booking which is added to your account for your convenience and peace of mind. You remain responsible for any damages that are not covered under this program. Prepayment of this fee is due when the balance is payable, this ensures that you will not be charged for damages that are clearly accidental and of an incidental nature (up to $1,000 maximum).
BALANCE: The balance on your reservation is due 30 days prior to your arrival and the final payment will be charged to the credit card on file.
CHECK IN TIME: 4:00 PM CHECK OUT TIME: 10:00 AM
Early Check In and Late Check Out is based on availability. If available the early check in or late check out fee is $50.00 + tax.
Minimum Age: The guest registering at check in must be 25 or over. We require a valid driver’s license or another form of photo ID and a valid Credit Card.
Guests are subject to the follow the rules & regulations for their vacation home. Other mandates can be found posted within or around your rental property.
1. No Smoking within any vacation property. Violators will be automatically be charged $500.
2. Pets are only permitted within designated pet friendly homes. Violators will be subject to a $500 pet fee in addition to additional cleaning charges and damages if any.
3. Guests are permitted to enter and exit the property only on their scheduled dates of stay. Guests who enter the home prior to their scheduled check-in time, will be required to pay for an early check-in. Guests who depart later than their scheduled departure time will be required to pay a late check-out.
4. A minimum temperature for which the A/C can be set is 74. Lowering the A/C beyond this minimum may cause the A/C unit to freeze and the guest is held liable for the repair cost.
5. Do not tamper with the pool heat box. Guests who help themselves to pool heat will be charged for the standard pool heat costs over the duration of their stay. Turning on the pool heat yourself is also considered Theft. Please place the child-safety fence back in the upright position on the pool deck prior to departure from the home.
6. Pool Alarms will be located at every door leading to the pool area. Welcome Homes USA Can NOT and Will NOT deactivate these alarms. Most of the pool alarms will have a button to push which will give you a few moments to exit before the alarm sounds. The door MUST be closed behind you or the alarm will sound. Entering the home from the pool area, the alarm will sound just quickly hit the button, close the door and the alarm will stop.
7. You will be expected to place your garbage in the proper collection bin. Any excessive trash within the home or left upon the exterior of the property will subject the guest to proper cleaning charges and/or an excessive trash fee of $75.00
8. Please do not place paper towel or other items other than toilet paper in the toilet bowls. Plungers are provided but if a plumber is needed the guest will be subject to the cost incurred.
9. Any damage that is malicious or intentional to the home including the exterior or interior, or contents within the home will result in repair or replacement charges that will be billed to the guest directly. Stolen items from the property will result in charges that will be billed to the guest directly and Welcome Homes USA and the incident will be reported to authorities.
10. Welcome Homes requires you to fill out a Registration Form as required by Florida State Law. This form must be completed prior to check in.
9. Keep your key in the lock box. Lost or stolen keys will need to be replaced and the guest will be charged directly to cover this cost. Upon checkout of the home place the key back in the lock box with the lock box top secured safely in place. If you lose the top of the lock box that holds the key, you will be charged for the lock box replacement. If, you were given a hard key from the Welcome Center, that key must be returned back to Welcome Homes or you will be charged.
10. Please clean up spills, smudges or stains made by your party on the floor, carpet, or bedding (towels, pillow cases, sheets and blankets). These items need to be enjoyed by the next party entering the home and we’d greatly appreciate your help in cleaning up if your toddler spills their juice on the floor for example. Carpet cleaning or dry cleaning costs will be a result of items left stained by a guest and the guest will be charged directly for such cleaning costs or replacement of the items damaged/stained. If am item has been broken or stained beyond repair, the guest can purchase the same or similar item on their own from a local store. If, Welcome Homes has to replace the item, the guest will be charged for the item plus additional administrative fees.
Please be sure to read the Terms & Conditions for additional details regarding your reservation.
Rates listed above are subject to change without notice.